Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Great Grandmother Emma Genivieve Johnson

My mom posted this picture of my great grandmother that she came in possession of just recently. It is one I had never seen and just wanted to share. I had the great opportunity to know My great grandma Johnson, as she was still alive when I was an adolescent. I remember her coming to visit and U.S. Going to visit her. She had a dry hi ore but was full of life, she had a little dog called Queenie Baby that she loved more than us, we thought in those days that was nuts to treat a dog like family, but nowadays everyone treats their dog that way. Funny how times change. I remember grandma a,ways had a story about someone I didn't know about but just to hear her excitement made me happy. She is buried next to grandpa in the cemetery in Joesph Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment